Google Ads (PPC)
Don’t let your competitors pass you by!
Get Your Free Website Analysis
Leads through Google ads (ppc)
Google Ads is one of the most well-known and effective lead strategies available to date for both individuals and businesses alike. PPC marketing, also known as pay-per-click marketing, is an advertising solution that allows you the ability to pay a set amount for each click or conversion you receive on your website. With platforms such as Google Ads, launching campaigns is now easier and more efficient than ever.
Our Pay Per Click Management services include the help and assistance of professionals who specialize in Google Ads for both businesses and individuals alike. With our company, we’ll ensure your campaigns are on track for success using the right keywords, phrases, and links.
Our company offers comprehensive reports, real-time data reports, and valuable insight into the overall effectiveness and usefulness of each ad campaign you intend to launch. We know just how valuable data is after launching and completing a campaign, even if you are running small campaigns with a limited marketing budget. Our PPC specialists work to collect, organize, analyze, and interpret each campaign we run for our clients to better optimize future campaigns with even better and more satisfying results.
When you are brainstorming the best method to market your online business and brand, keep Google Ads in mind. Some of the benefits of using this marketing strategy to establish your online presence include:
- Name Your Price: One of the most attractive advantages is the ability to name your own price when launching a new campaign. Choose to pay anywhere between $.01 to more than $1.00 for each click your ad campaign receives based on its placement and the website used to access your link. The higher your bid, the more likely your website’s link is to appear on popular pages or pages that are most relevant to your own business and brand.
- A/B Testing Possibilities: Because it is possible to use low bids for campaigns, it is also possible to launch multiple campaigns simultaneously. Use multiple campaigns for A/B testing and to learn which words, phrases, and CTA’s (calls-to-action) work best with your intended audience.
- Choose Ad Destinations: With a PPC campaign, choose which websites or which type of sites your ad will appear on once they are live and online. Block competitive websites or irrelevant websites to maximize your conversion rates and ROI.
- Simplistic: While some PPC ad campaigns services allow imagery and graphics, launching most PPC campaigns is relatively simple and only requires text, links, and link descriptions.
- Gain Information: Learn more about the responsiveness of your target audience and the demographics you want to reach through the use of Google Ads. Hone in on a specific audience based on their gender, location, age range, and even specific interests or hobbies that are most relevant to your business and brand with the right campaign in place.
One Source for all your digital marketing needs!
Peerless Strategies is here to handle the digital side of your business so you can focus on providing the best service and customer experience to your clients.